Martes, Setyembre 18, 2012

Review: Ever Bilena lipsticks in Pink flame and scarlet

When it comes to affordable but quality matte lipsticks I think no brand could beat Ever bilena. I have the shades in pink flame and scarlet. Love them both. Pink flame has sweet gentle light pink shade, perfect if you want to have that innocent look. Scarlet on the other hand has a deep orange-reddish shade, appropriate if you want to have the so-called glamorous look. Love this shade on me as I have a fair skin. The shade would instantly brighten my face. One weakness of this product though is that it is drying on the lips. Thus, you need to apply lipbalm before putting this on. Over-all I would highly recommend these lipsticks. Cost is
P120+ each (USD4). Rating: 4/5.


PS - pardon the quality of my photos and the poor lighting. Really need to get a new camera soon.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento