Sabado, Oktubre 13, 2012

Purebeauty Tsubaki Hair Oil

I love this product from this brand. At first I was hesitant in buying this item as I have not tried any of their products before. I got curious that they already have a complete line of hair products: shampoo, conditioner, hair mist (the one which is water based, forgot the name) and this hair oil. Since I have super damaged and frizzy hair I decided that I might as well try their hair oil. And so I did.

The verdict? Well, I am pretty impressed. I love the effect because it is not greasy at all and not heavy on the hair. It could really tame the frizziness of your locks plus I like the fact that it is also a hair treatment. Another positive thing about this product is the scent. I can apply this on my hair all day without getting conscious that the scent will become overpowering. Overall I would repurchase this product.

The photo of the empty bottle below is a proof that I need to replenish na. =) Got this from Landmark, Makati. Rating 4/5

5 komento:

  1. where can I get this? :P

    Hope you follow my new blog and the old ones :P

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. you can find this also from watsons. Ok sis. Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. The Pure beauty Tsubaki Hair Oil makes my curly hair very manageable and soft. Jamaican Black Castor

    TumugonBurahin
  4. So true sis. This product really makes the soft. Thanks for visiting! =)

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I mean makes the hair soft. Typo error, sorry for that. =)

    TumugonBurahin