Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2012

Review: Etude House Easy Brow Pencil

This is just an ordinary eye pencil to me. Nothing really special. The staying power is not that impressive. What attracted me to buy this product is the brand itself and the cute packaging. I thought this is better than the low-end products because it is quite expensive for an eyebrow pencil but unfortunately its performance is not that convincing. The pencil has a brow brush at the bottom which makes it practical though if you want to groom your brows. Forgot the price of this product. Bought this from SM Makati. Rating: 3/5

6 (na) komento:

  1. hi sis, saw you on GT :)

    And since you are asking for opinions, regarding your blog, here are a couple you need ;)

    1. google friend connect- you can find gadgets like these on your blogger layout.

    2. the red/maroon background is a bit dark? Try lighter colors like yellow, light green, etc that are easy on the eyes. When making product reviews the more simple the blog layout the better it is. :)

    3. The pictures are a bit blurry. You can invest in a good camera or, just like me (since I can't afford expensive cams :p) try to take a picture in white background so that the readers can actually see the product you are reviewing.

    I hope I helped out! please follow me back on my blogs, and leave a comment with your blog url so I can visit you back again! :)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. thanks so much sis! appreciate your comments I believe they are all correct. Will be following your blogs too

      Burahin
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere. :) GTalker here.

    I agree with Justine. The background hurts the eyes. It can easily discourage visitors from dropping by your blog again.

    About the photos, fret not. They'll improve the longer you blog.

    Also, try to disable the captcha box. Medyo hassle kasi for commenters.

    Have fun!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. thanks sis! will change the background na, sakit nga sa eyes....as for the captcha box will disable din...hinahanap ko kung saan siya....hehe. thanks for the help sis =)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hi! I tried this brow pencil also, I think it looks better on me than other brow pencils... maybe its the color? :)

    Visit and follow my blog too? :)
    Dainty MD
    http://daintybabymd.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  5. thanks dainty baby for visiting my blog...may binabagayan mga products na yan. hehe =)

    TumugonBurahin