Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

Review: Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation in buff - 24 hrs

This is my staple foundation. It is long-lasting, covers my blemishes well and does not irritate my acne-prone skin. One bottle contains 30ml of product.
It took me 6 months to finish my first bottle. My first encounter with this product, however, was disappointing because I got the wrong shade with sand beige. But after few misses, I finally found my shade in buff. Buff is suitable to those who have yellow undertone while sand beige has slight pink undertone. Since I have warm undertones, buff fits me perfectly. I am nc 25 in mac by the way. It is also reasonably priced at Php825 (USD20). Bought this from Watsons, SM Makati. Rating: 4/5

2 komento:

  1. hi im a new follower hope you could follow mine too


    http://myenthusiasms.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Followed you na sis, thanks for visiting! =)

    TumugonBurahin